Premier Health Team win two Wigan Borough Primary Care Awards
Premier Health Team are thrilled to announce that we have won a number of awards:.
- Caroline Sewell, Practice Manager, received a commendation for Innovation in Practice Award for her work with local school children.
- Peter Cain, Chair of our Patient Participation Group, won Patient Ambassador of the Year Award.
- Deepak Trivedi award for Quality
- CCG team of the year for Nurse Champion Role
- Runner up for Practice Nurse of the year – Greater Manchester
- Runner up for Innovation for Nurse Fellowship
- Special award for Group Consultations
These awards are testament to the Practice as a whole, and the patient centred ethos we always strive to achieve.
Thank you to the whole team for your continued dedication to the practice.
Online access for detailed coded records
From 31st March 2016, patients will be able to apply to view their medical records on line. This will help the management of medical conditions and be accessible from anywhere in the world should the need arise.
Should you wish to register for this service, please bring along a form of identification to the practice, and the administrative team will guide you through the application process.
Once the application is complete, you will have automatic access for booking appointments, ordering prescriptions and you will also be able to view your core summary records, which include allergies and medications.
Should you require detailed coded access to your medical records, it will be necessary to book an appointment with one of our GP’s to discuss this.
For further advice, please do not hesitate to contact the surgery.
Join us for a Health Walk!
Every Tuesday afternoon, 1.30pm up to one hour.
Meet outside Bridgewater Medical Centre main reception, Henry Street, Leigh
Find out more